|Home >> Living Here >> Useful Links
Check out the Friends of Patterson Park website for everything you ever wanted to know about Patterson Park, including upcoming events and activities and volunteer opportunities.
The Pagoda is open to the public 12 noon to 6pm on Sundays from April-October.
- There is also Patterson Park Audubon with many activities available to the community.
- Creative Alliance operates in the old Patterson Theater on Eastern and East. They promote Baltimore as a dynamic center of art in all genres. With members ranging from artists and educators to neighbors and supporters, the Creative Alliance cultivates community through collaboration.
- Fells Point Corner Theatre is located in the revitalized brick firehouse at 251 S Ann Street.
- Fluid Movement provides wonderful entertainment in the Patterson Park area. In fact, all of the participants are our neighbors, so don't miss their next performance.
- The official Baltimore City site has attractions & visitor info and the Baltimore Culture Fly has a calendar of events and things to do around town whether you are just hanging out, or entertainting guests from out of town.
- Live Baltimore's Event Calendar allows you to search by event type, date or location to find what's happening around town.
Butchers Hill supports our two local schools.
Find out how you can help our education committee.
- Facebook: Butchers Hill Blocks
- Yahoo listserv: Yahoo.com - search in Groups for Butchers Hill - sign up
- NextDoor: requires a local address
- The City Paper is a free weekly publication and an excellent source for local entertainment and reviews.
- Urbanite is a free, four-color lifestyle magazine providing cultural coverage of Baltimore life for urbanites to take advantage of the vitality found in the city.
- The Baltimore Sun is our local daily newspaper.
- East Baltimore Guide was a great source of local news, and is sadly missed.
Butchers Hill Flea Market & Craft Fair Spaces SOLD OUT!
Date: 1 April 2017 09:00 to 13 May 2017 21:00
Spring Cleanup & Dumpster
Date: 29 April 2017
Summary: Kids clean up in Castle St. Park at 11:00
Save the Date - Spring Butchers Hill Flea Market - Sat., May 13
Date: 13 May 2017 00:00 to 23:59
©Butchers Hill Association
Designed, Developed, and Hosted by Innovative Computer Services, LLC